Israeli stock alert
Morning Alert: Sella Capital Real Estate hits 52-week high eighth time in one month 21 January 2018 11:10 IST
NEWS BITES - MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA
Sella Capital Real Estate Ltd. (TASE:SLARL) hit a 52-week high of NIS7.38 today for the eighth time in the past one month and last traded at NIS7.38. Trading volume was 55% of average so far today.
SECTION 1: The past week
Current indications of bullish signals that support the trend in the unusual trading
1.1 At a glance
Weekly: Sella Capital Real Estate increases January 18, 2018 17:30 IST
Sella Capital Real Estate Ltd. (TASE:SLARL), Israel's 26th largest Real Estate and Construction company by market cap, has increased 1.90 agorot (or 0.3%) in the past week to close at NIS7.34. Compared with the TA-25 Index which rose 9.1 points (or 0.6%) in the week, this represented a relative price change of -0.3%. The volume was 0.4 times average trading per week of 2.1 million shares. The stock rose for a fourth consecutive week on Thursday bringing its a four-week rise to 21.20 agorot or 3.0%. In the past week the market cap has risen NIS16.3 million.
SECTION 2: Technical indicators
The positive 0.05 MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) indicator suggests a bullish signal (12-day minus 26-day Exponential Moving Averages). Both the 12-day and the 26-day EMA are rising - another bullish signal. In the past week, the stock's MACD has been positive every day, a reinforcing bullish signal.
In the last one month the stock has hit a new 52-week high eight times and in the last three months fourteen times, pointing to a significant uptrend.
The price increased 1.0% in the last week and lifted 3.0% in the last month.
The present value of NIS1,000 invested one year ago is NIS1,202 [vs NIS1,081 for the TA-25 Index], including a capital gain of NIS184 and dividend reinvested of NIS18. The total return to shareholders for 1 year is 20.1%.
Fundamental measures by comparison with the sector average [in brackets] indicate:
Price to Book of 1.3 [1.3]
Return on Capital Employed 1.2% [1.2%]
Return on Equity 2.6% [0.9%]
Return on Assets 1.1% [0.2%]
Dividend yield of 1.5% [2.6%]
The stock has underperformed 50% of the Israel market over the past 6 months.
SECTION 3: Ranking
|Description||Value||Rank In Market|
|Today's Volatility %||0.3||In Top Quartile|
|MCap $US million||366.5||In 2nd Quartile|
|52-week Range (in NIS)||6.1-7.4|
|1-month Range (in NIS)||7.1-7.4|
SECTION 4: Earnings
FY2017 Annual Report: Sella Capital Real Estate Net Profit up 18.0%
Sella Capital Real Estate (TASE:SLARL) reported net profit for the year-ended 31 March 2017 of NIS24.3m ($US6.7m), up 18% from NIS20.6m ($US5.4m) in the previous year.
Major changes compared with previous year:
- Net profit up 18% from NIS20.6m ($US5.4m) to NIS24.3m ($US6.7m)
- EPS up 13.3% from 15.0agorot (US3.97c) to 17.0agorot (US4.7c)
- Total non-current assets to Total Assets up from 92.4% to 97.1%
- EBIT Margin down from 58.0% to 56.2%
- Profit before tax to Sales down from 58% to 56.2%
- Total liabilities to Total assets up 14% from 0.5 to 0.6
- Current ratio down 83.4% from 2.2 to 0.4
- Total current assets to Total Assets down from 7.6% to 2.9%
- Total Liabilities to EBITDA of 52.0 compares unfavourably with the Joseph Piotroski benchmark of less than 5. This ratio has deteriorated by 13.8% from the previous year's ratio of 45.7.
- Total Liabilities to Operating Cash Flow of 52.6 compares unfavourably with the Joseph Piotroski benchmark of less than 4. However, it has improved by 2.2% from the previous year's ratio of 53.8.
- EBIT to total assets steady at 1.1%
Sella Capital Real Estate Ltd. (TV:SLARL; TLV:SLARL; TA:SLARL; TA:SLARL; IT:SLARL)